Monday, August 1, 2011

Summertime Exercising

The summer nights are getting a bit cooler, at least in the current weather system, and the runners are out. I have the privilege of seeing people who don't appear to be naturally athletic out enjoying the summertime. I must say I love that. Tonight I saw a man out by himself, a group of four women doing a walk/jog, a middle-aged guy riding his bike, some girls out for a walk, and more. It's just so inspiring! Get me out of this car and let me join you! (Well, I don't want to join the people I see out in the middle of the day in August. That's just crazy.)

This week the bike paths have been calling to me. "Come back, we miss you!" I am so thankful for the many trails and bike paths in my little suburb. I am so blessed, and it will be so good to get back out there. My legs are still unable to handle running, and I am more and more ready to spend lots of money on some medical tests. Running: you are worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment