Sunday, August 7, 2011

Random Sightings

I walked into church this morning and ran into my neighbors, who were visiting. Surprise!

It was a very different service than I have ever been to at that church. Typically the kids have their own activities and stuff during the sermon, but this time the whole sermon was for the kids, who gathered up front. A few parents went up too, with the little ones, and as they went back to their seats, I noticed a familiar face in the crowd. One of my best friends from high school, who now lives in Oklahoma! What a wonderful surprise! I got to meet her husband and two small kids, and just spend a few minutes catching up.

Then after church I got a call from a friend passing through the city. Her timing was perfect, and we were able to meet up for a bit before she had to go.

What a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment