Saturday, June 18, 2011

Paul Prorok


I am reposting this picture without permission from this site.

Note to Paul Prorok: You need a website where you can post and sell your pictures!

Speaking of local summer festivals, my little town was having an art festival this weekend too!

I took my mom on a walk around the festival enjoying people's crafts. I saw a lot of fun stuff, some really beautiful paintings and jewelry and pottery. My favorite booth was the Paul Prorok Photography booth. Mr. Prorok does amazing photography, and his eye for what is picture-worthy is similar to mine. I can't take a good picture to save my life, but I wish that all of the bad pictures that I take would turn out like Mr. Prorok's beautiful pictures. He takes pictures of beautiful nature scenes, travel locales, and architecture around the world. I would love to hang his pictures around my house and just marvel at both the beauty of the place in the picture and the beauty of the photographer's skills as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment