Monday, June 6, 2011

New Beginnings!

Today I started a new job! I still have my other job, but the hours of these jobs are such that I can do both and still even have time to do my homework! I am so blessed to have found this job, to enjoy the family I am babysitting for twice a week, and to already love the kids.

I know it's hard to tell how things will be from day 1, but I must say the vibe so far is good. The kids are at a fun age, and the parents seem to share many of my beliefs about parenting, discipline, and fun. I didn't realize how much I miss playing with kids in this setting. This is a summer job, so it will be a blink of an eye and then it will be time to student teach. With that in mind, I want to enjoy every day and not worry too much about the small stuff. Here's to a fun summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment