Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Game Night

I started this new thing this week. There are some international students living nearby who are here to work at our local theme park. Their life at work is difficult, but they are stuck in a motel when they are off work. I came across a ministry that is trying to make life a little bit more fun for them, create relationships, and introduce them to Christ. Many of them come from communist countries, so their impression of Christianity seems to be either negative or non-existent.

We have a game night on Wednesday nights that I get to be a part of. It was fun to meet some of them and hang out. I felt like I was back in college again, as my friends used to gather to play games on many nights. Fun, cheap, and a great way to hang out with friends. I'm excited for the coming Wednesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment