Monday, July 18, 2011

Fruits and Vegetables

After sitting in traffic while coming home from a full day of work, feeding and walking some hungry dogs, and taking care of some plants while it was still daylight, it was time to make myself a nutritious meal of Macaroni and Cheese. Mmm! Ok, so it isn't that nutritious, but after I ate, I spent a good chunk of time cutting up some fruits and veggies that I had from my garden or that I had bought at the store and just shoved into the fridge. I LOVE fresh fruits and vegetables, and I LOVE growing them in my garden! I want to live in a place where I can grow lots of yummy things. The town I wanted to live in in Bolivia (which I might go back to one day) was the "California" of Bolivia. Orchards everywhere, temperate weather, and wonderful opportunities to grow some fantastic foods right in your yard! Hmm, this is making me hungry. I think I am going to go and eat some more of those watermelons, strawberries, sugar peas, green beans, peppers, and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment